Warranty claims can be easily raised via SleepMaker’s website, or visit our store and we will assist you. Please ensure you enter the correct contact details as per your order, have an electronic copy of your invoice, together with the model number of the product.
Before you raise a customer enquiry, it is recommended you follow the simple trouble shooting guide that is located via the SleepMaker website on: https://afterpurchase.sleepmaker.com.au/hc/en-us. Select “Got A Problem” and follow the prompts.
If the troubleshooting guide directs you to raise a warranty claim, you will need to register as a customer and create your own profile within the SleepMaker portal. This can be done by following these simple steps:
1. In your web browser copy or type the following link:
2. On the top right hand corner click on the “Create Account” and choose “Customer” from the drop- down option
3. On the following page, please fill in your details. You will be sent a confirmation email from (SleepMaker) The Comfort Group, to validate your profile.
4. Once you validate your profile, a new page will pop up in your browser requesting you to nominate a password. Once you have completed this process, you will be directed to the “Get In Touch” page on the SleepMaker website. Please fill in the details requested, together with your claim or enquiry details. It is recommended that you provide as much detail as possible to the Customer Care team to assist you in resolving any issues you may have. This includes submitting photos.
5. Once the SleepMaker Customer Care team have reviewed your claim, you will be updated as to the progress of your claim via email. Of course the Kerfird team, is here to help you should you require additional assistance.
PLEASE NOTE: For health reasons, Pillows, Sheets, Quilts and Mattress Protectors cannot be exchanged or returned - unless faulty.