Buying a mattress is a large and important investment. This is why we want all our customers to feel absolutely comfortable with their mattress purchase.
The Kerfird 100 night comfort guarantee is available on all mattresses sold in store and on line. If you are not completely happy with the feel of your new mattress we will happily replace it with another feel of your choice, within 100 nights of the purchase, or offer you a store credit to the value of the mattress.
The comfort guarantee is available for one exchange/return only per purchase and must be for the same size mattress. Delivery fees apply for the delivery and exchange of the new mattress. More detailed terms and conditions are listed, please read these carefully.
How to claim your comfort guarantee:
Step 1: Sleep on your new mattress for a minimum of 30 nights.
At first your new mattress will feel very different to what you have been used to and you might worry you have made the wrong choice from the first night. However, it does take time to adjust to any new mattress and for this reason a comfort exchange is not available until you have slept on it for at least 30 nights. For the exchange to be valid the mattress must be in sound working order and free from stains so a mattress protector must be used at all times.
Step 2: Contact us
If after 30 nights and before 100 nights from the purchase date you wish to exchange your mattress please contact us. Make sure you have your proof of purchase and we will arrange a time for you to come in and trial a new feel.
Step 3: Try alternative mattresses
If you purchased your mattress from our store, when visiting, bring along your proof of purchase and try alternative models. Make sure you trial them for as long as possible so you can make the right choice. Once you have decided which mattress is right for you we will let you know if there are any additional costs associated with the exchange, order you a new mattress, arrange delivery and the collection of your exchange.
If you cannot decide on an alternative mattress, we will offer you a store credit to the value of the mattress you purchased and arrange for the collection of your mattress.
If you purchased your mattress online, please contact our store via email@example.com, and our sales consultants will assist you with an exchange or credit.
Terms & Conditions
- The exchange warranty is only available where an original purchaser is not satisfied with the feel of their mattress.
- The mattress must be slept on for a minimum of 30 nights from the date of delivery. Claims will only be accepted between nights 30 and 100 (inclusive) from date of delivery.
- Proof of Purchase must be presented upon claim by the original purchaser.
- If the new mattress has a higher price than the original mattress, the purchaser shall pay the difference between the original purchase price and newly selected mattress price (+ applicable delivery charges). If the replacement mattress is priced lower than the original mattress, no refund for the difference in price will be given, instead a store credit will be issued for the difference
- Should the original mattress have been purchased with a sales discount, the same sales discount will apply to the replacement order.
- The Comfort Guarantee does not apply to special sizes, custom made orders or floor stock models.
- A regular delivery retrieval fee will be charged to customers for pick-up of any mattresses as part of this program. These charges will vary by region and can be confirmed by the store.
- A mattress protector must be used on the mattress at all times. If the mattress is damaged or soiled in any way, it will be exempt from this offer.
- The Comfort Guarantee applies to mattresses of the same size (eg. Queen Size exchange for Queen Size only).
- You may exchange your mattress only once within the 30-100 night period from the original delivery date.
- The 100 night comfort guarantee can only be claimed once from the original purchase date. No further claims will be accepted once the mattress replacement has been received.
- The benefits given to you by this guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies that you may have under any applicable laws. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.